Built for all-day trail rides and enduro racing, and developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team, our new Bravo wheelset rethinks carbon fiber from the ground up. The Bravo's Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than our aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster. Patented Bead Socket tubeless technology improves traction, and creates a lighter, stronger rim. The Bravo's 32mm WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height. With the added durability and quick engagement of our new Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Bravo is the new benchmark for all trail wheelsets.
Bravo wheels include: pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset.
- Designed for Trail, All-Mountain and Enduro Racing
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo Ultimate hubs
- Sapim Custom Force 2.0/1.7/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- RiACT system absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Bead Socket Technology for unmatched tubeless performance
- WideRight rim design optimized for wider Trail and All-Mountain tires
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.8/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||450g (Rim)|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
|Extras||Pre-installed tape for tubeless use and presta valve; 15x100mm front wheels include quick-release end caps and quick release; small parts bag, replacement spokes, and spoke tension readout for your unique wheelset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|15x100mm / 6-Bolt Rotor||00847746013976||CL -040925-01-275|
|15x110mm / 6-Bolt Rotor||00847746013983||CL -040925-02-275|